Content SEO Writer | 3000 GHS / month – 100% Remote
Location: Greater Accra Region, Ghana
About the job
At EarlyNode we start, operate and grow B2B SaaS companies. But even the best software product doesn’t market itself. We want to build Morning Brew/ Forbes for the SaaS Industry. That’s why we’re looking for a full-time writer to greatly increase our content creation efforts.
- Write search-engine-optimized blog articles about SaaS, especially about product-led growth and product management.
- Include appropriate tags and links to other articles
- Proofread your texts with special attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure
- Prevent duplicate content by running your texts through a plagiarism checker
- Publish your articles via WordPress
- Must have at least 2 years of experience writing blog articles for companies in the software industry
- Excellent English spelling and grammar, with a proven ability to tweak style and tone
- Interested in working independently in an international, remote-only team
- Provide a portfolio of texts you have written
- You’ll have more fun in this role if you’re already interested in SaaS and surrounding topics − but not a must
We see SEO as our main channel, and not just as a nice-to-have. For the start, we are aiming at publishing multiple articles per week. The initial keyword research has already been done and you will get a list of keywords delivered. Once the writing is up-to-speed, you will have the opportunity to help with the research and planning for new content ideas. You will have access to all tools you need, like ChatGPT and Grammarly Premium. Please provide a portfolio of texts that you have written.